Farm Insurance

Whether it’s a few horses in the backyard or a multi-faceted commercial agricultural operation, the Robertson Agency can tailor an insurance package to protect your property and provide appropriate liability coverage.

Our coverage options range from the Mini-Farm package designed to protect homeowners who might also board a horse or two, sell vegetables from a farm stand, or show animals at county fairs, to products suited for large dairy farms and orchard operations, with hundreds of acres and substantial agricultural equipment values.

If you’re a mini-farmer, your hobby need not jeopardize your financial security. Many homeowner-type policies don’t intend to cover liability arising from injuries caused by farm animals, or liability from the sale of farm products you have grown. A mini-farm package has specific liability coverages for your animals, ag operations, farm stand or hay sales.

If you’re a full time farmer, you’re already well aware of the specialized insurance coverages needed for commercial agricultural. Contrary to popular belief, there’s more than one place to find these important coverages.

Talk to us about

  • Farm Package Policies
  • Farm Umbrella Coverage
farm insurance agency
  • Commerical Auto
  • Workers Compensation

Schedule An On-Site Visit